Summertime is a fun time, especially for people who can happily bask and enjoy their unique house designs. Add more interest to your lawn or garden by placing burst of colors or fixtures that can turn the exterior of your home into a great place for hanging out. There are dozens of affordable, simple but striking ideas for it can easily turn backyards or gardens memorable and full of unique features that people will be amazed to see. Simple touches, like hanging a wind chime, might seem insignificant at first but they add a personal and compelling touch to the area. And there are more ideas and landscape products that you can find online or in magazines.
Five Ideas for Unique House Designs
* Not all designs require over the top for sale accessories. Simple fixtures like sprinklers that can be bought at any department store can provide a different twist to making sure your lawn or backyard is well watered. An example of this are gazing ball sprinklers. These sprinklers glitter with bright colors and designs can benefit from these round balls. These copper balls spray a really fine mist and would be fun to place near a garden’s sitting area so the mist can refresh people using it.
* Buying flowers are another simple way to complement unique house designs. Flowers an plants like jasmine, lavender or lemon grass give off a tantalizing scent while keeping insects away. Using unique garden planters or painting them in vivid colors are also a great touch.
* Buying water features of any size are also a great addition to designs. Small fish ponds, bird baths and simple fountains can be accomplished with a little work and lots of imagination. For example, you can easily create a small fishpond by buying a plastic barrel, add an underwater pump, some water lilies and a few goldfishes. A project like this can be made for as little as 50 dollars. There are a lot of accessories for sale that you can buy for your garden and all you have to do is to choose which ones to buy.
* Simulate starlight even on cloudy nights to put more pizzazz to designs. Putting up some tiny LED lights or step lighting in your garden or patio will definitely make a memorable impression. And you can create this for about $20.
* Create your own fire pit. Fire pits are a graceful feature to any designs and back yards. It’s also another easy to do and affordable home construction. You can just dig a fire pit and line it with bricks and presto! You can be comfortably warm during the colder seasons. The total cost for bricks can add up to around $20 and labor costs can even be free, if the homeowners decide to make it themselves.
How to Create Unique Landscape Solutions
A unique design doesn’t mean something weird or crazy. It’s a great way of coming up with a singular design that will make your property unlike the others in your street, something that is only yours. Remember that the most memorable landscapes are those that complement and blend with the design of the property and gives it a finished look.
According to reviews, you can start thinking about your own designs by beginning with a clean slate. This means not thinking about what the coolest trends or how the next house was designed. Start by looking at the landscape with a critical eye and deciding on the colors and textures that calls to you and based your concept on that. You might not be aware of it, but an idea is already forming in your subconscious about how you want your lawn to look. At this point, you can either continue designing on your own or consult professional company and have them put together a design based on what you want, what you require, your lifestyle and your budget. Hiring someone to work on your property might seem expensive at first, but it’s a worthy investment and can save you money in the long run if the quality of work is good.
Creating designs and landscaping with small but interesting items is relatively easy and possible. It can also change the total look and feel of a home’s lawn without breaking the bank. All you need to do is have an open mind, think outside the book and you’ll have memorable and designs.