The idea of having to buy for sale wood flooring might have crossed your mind at one point in time. You might be considering getting a whole new set of flooring because the old ones are already showing signs of deterioration and decay. According to reviews, if this is the case, you won’t have too much of a problem in deciding which of the options available in floors direct stores because there are several choices that will match with what you are looking for. However, buying can present a challenge for some especially when it comes to determining how much do you need to buy. Fortunately, there are ways to figure this out and these are stated in this article.
6 Steps to Know How Much Wood to Get When You Buy Wood Flooring
When it is imperative that you get the right number of wood panels so you won’t have any problems during installation. Unless you hire someone to estimate the amount of wood you will need for your floors, it will be up to you to determine how much you will need when you replace your floors. If this is your first time to buy new floors, here are six easy steps that you need to follow to get the right number of wood for your home.
- Measure the Room – The first step is to measure the space where you will be installing them. You should get both the width and the length of the room. Use a measuring tape to get the numbers and don’t forget to double check the results of your measuring for accuracy.
- Multiply the Numbers – In order for you to get the square foot of the room, you should multiply the width and length before adding at least 10 percent for extra floors.
- Total the Number of Measurements for Each Room – The third step is to add all the results of the rooms you have measured including the 10 percent allotment for each. This will help you reach the number that you will need to buy.
- Know the Perimeter – Another step you should follow is to get the perimeter of each room. Again, add another 10 percent to your results to cover any waste of it.
- Add the Perimeter – The best way for you to determine how much siding you need to get when to purchase one is to combine the perimeter of each room including the 10 percent you have added and that will give you the estimated number of sidings to purchase.
- Estimate the Number – The final step that you need to deal with when purchasing is to know how many boxes should you be ordering. The best way to do this is to know which company you will be buying from to get an idea on how many square feet can their boxes cover.
Buy Wood Flooring from Floors Direct
Now that you have an idea on what steps to take before you purchase a flooring for sale, you should also figure out where is the best place to buy these from. Searching for manufacturers will surely yield more than a dozen choices for you to consider. The only thing that you need to keep in mind is to choose one that has already made a reputation for themselves in the industry like Floors Direct. This company has been around for sometime now and from Floors Direct you can expect quality one all the time.
Floors Direct can provide you with a wide range of option. According to reviews, from teak to wood to hardwood, you won’t be running out of ideas for new one for your home. It will all boil down to the budget that you have and what theme you want to install in your interior. Although it can definitely give you the edge you need for your home, it is not ideal for areas that are often exposed to moisture like your bathroom and wash area. Don’t forget to weigh your options as well as figure out which areas of the home you will need to replace the flooring so that when you buy wood flooring you will get your money’s worth.